-GM- A Hero -GM- A Hero

Nice flow bro! Got an instrumental available?

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, look for the beat called "Used Up"

HotAssBeatClap HotAssBeatClap

Nice. Was the pad composed, exported, imported, & re-played?

Hold It Down Hold It Down

Not bad. The pad was nicely executed. The drums could be better but if you like 'em I can deal. :p

You were right with the headphones recommendation. I take it this was EQ'd?

Shin-Stumpy responds:

Haha thanks, I at first was digging the basic drum beat, but then I started kinda thinking about it, and it's not until now after reading your comment that I probably(?) should change it up a bit. I uploaded a newer version that fixed some off beat things, but it's still the same so I don't know what's up with that.

Sunra - Wallflower Sunra - Wallflower

Very different from what I'm used to hearing from ya. Dope shit none-the-less. :) In accordance with agreeing with other commentators, you should really make a mixtape. I'd send you money if I could get a physical copy. Sick beat too. Where's it from?

P.S. Where'd your trademark lisp go mang?

Sunraw responds:

Workin' on keeping that lisp down man haha. The beat is a sampled out version of an old unreleased Em song. Been going back to '96 lately lol.

Sunra - Autumn Evening Sunra - Autumn Evening

Eminem used that break in 'Amityville'. Recognized it instantly! Nice chopping. :)

Sunraw responds:

HAHA DING DING DING! Good shit man.
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

French Poop Yummy French Poop Yummy

This is nice. Reminds me a lot of Daft Punk. Any chance of making it a little longer?

Why I haven't checked your stuff out before today is a mystery. Saw you in the forums a lot back when I was still releasing shit on the AP. I love you already. (No homo.)

Masq - The Finale Masq - The Finale

That was pretty awesome. The transitions were spot on.

2 questions. Do you use Massive? Also; How'd you make that stretchy part at 1:39?

jpbear responds:

yea massive is my main starting synth, i resample a lot.

but in this song its barely used, but most of the bassy synths can be made in it and in most of my songs the prominent basslines are massive+effects+resampling

strectching samples and readjusting pitch tends to give a cool metallic sound (like at 1:39)

Sunra - Shattered Breaks Sunra - Shattered Breaks

Nice try at DnB. I like what you did with the organ and wind. That bass is very cool.

Thanks bro :)

Sunra - DD ft. Nadi + Rez Sunra - DD ft. Nadi + Rez

That was dope. I don't understand why Sunra's verse extended past the 1st hook though....

Sunraw responds:

It wasn't originally going to be a collab but Rezzy requested to get on it so I just dropped the rest of V2 and let him take it, then asked if Nadi wanted on third.

Sunra - Hurt Sunra - Hurt

Nice using this before I could. Probably wouldn't have been able to do it anyways. :p 4.5 because the chop @ 2:53 wasn't smooth enough. Just my opinion. Other than that, nice track. 5.00/5.00

Sunraw responds:

Thanks CJ. Appreciate it. I'll try and do a little crossfading next time.