View Profile cjsnow1

All 117 Audio Reviews

59 w/ Responses

Nice flow bro! Got an instrumental available?

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, look for the beat called "Used Up"

Nice. Was the pad composed, exported, imported, & re-played?

Not bad. The pad was nicely executed. The drums could be better but if you like 'em I can deal. :p

You were right with the headphones recommendation. I take it this was EQ'd?

Shin-Stumpy responds:

Haha thanks, I at first was digging the basic drum beat, but then I started kinda thinking about it, and it's not until now after reading your comment that I probably(?) should change it up a bit. I uploaded a newer version that fixed some off beat things, but it's still the same so I don't know what's up with that.

Very different from what I'm used to hearing from ya. Dope shit none-the-less. :) In accordance with agreeing with other commentators, you should really make a mixtape. I'd send you money if I could get a physical copy. Sick beat too. Where's it from?

P.S. Where'd your trademark lisp go mang?

Sunraw responds:

Workin' on keeping that lisp down man haha. The beat is a sampled out version of an old unreleased Em song. Been going back to '96 lately lol.

Eminem used that break in 'Amityville'. Recognized it instantly! Nice chopping. :)

Sunraw responds:

HAHA DING DING DING! Good shit man.
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Nice try at DnB. I like what you did with the organ and wind. That bass is very cool.

Thanks bro :)

Nice using this before I could. Probably wouldn't have been able to do it anyways. :p 4.5 because the chop @ 2:53 wasn't smooth enough. Just my opinion. Other than that, nice track. 5.00/5.00

Sunraw responds:

Thanks CJ. Appreciate it. I'll try and do a little crossfading next time.

Nice chill beat. When that horn showed up @ 0:50 I got lost in NGHH bliss. Any chance of sample info?

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks. Got the sample names up.

Dope beat.

I'll have to vote P64 on this one (Sorry Wyze...) His flow was better. I didn't really get why Wyze yelled his verses. Wyze had better comebacks but P64 was so chill about the battle in my opinion.

Props to P64. A valiant newcomer I'm sure I'll come to love.

Nice. 47 Minute freestyled response eh? Will that even fit on Newgrounds? :p

Like the way the beat just slowed down. Can ya tell me how you dd that? I'd love to do it smoothly like that.

Liberal Shimmering. We mix because we can. Don't like it? We don't give a shit.

Liberal Shimmering @cjsnow1